Introduction

Before I go telling you about myself I need to stop a minute and tell you why I did this Blog. People, Animals, Plants and many other living things die everyday of pollution and many other reasons and we sit and live our lives fully without even caring about them. Earth is hurting while we are ignoring the fact that it is dying. Yes, I was one of these people who lives without any concerns on what is happening with earth and many other things that we think is minor in this life, while it is not. However, now after I read about it, I am trying my best to find a way to be helpful by showing it to you and making you aware of what is going on.
..,,AbÖut mE,,..
My name is Abdullah Al-Jaberi. I am a twenty years old student majored in Civil Engineering at the Higher College of Technology since 2006. My family consists of my parents, three sisters, two nephews and a niece. It has been such a pleasant and fulfilling environment that I have grew up in as the youngest child at the house.Looking at my way forward during school days, I was thinking of growing up to be a doctor one day and suddenly my life has been drifted to another direction and I am very glad that it did.
I am not really into sports because I tried everything, but I always used to be the shortest and slowest one in the team so I quit. I enjoy watching TV shows and Far East cartoons (anime), listening to music and surfing the net.
My goal is to be a successful Civil Engineer or to rule the earth ''MmmWaaAhahAaHaaAAa'' (^_^) joking …. I hope someday people will sense what the earth is going through and try to find a way to solve these horrifying circumstances, because this depend on the life of our children and grand children.

My opinion:-

Before this project I knew few about global warming. I thought it is not an important thing but now I know how important global warming is. I can not do much to help stop global accept making people aware by writing this blog and by talking to people and making a debate about global warming. The lives of our children and grandchildren depend on what we are going to do to stop this catastrophe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa .. we will die before anything happen....

H00026178 said...

hi aljabri

do you do any thing to decreas the global warming ?

Abdullah Al-Jaberi said...

yeah i guess... individually i can do little ... i changed the bulbs in my house ... i buy recycled things for example books... i made a blog about global warming... and im trying to find other ways to stop it .

ahmed_alali said...

I completly agree with you abdulla...